• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seperation Anxiety???

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Thought we had had experience of this before but God good, the last few weeks have been soooo hard...I cant even go for a p**s without her there....

As I work full time she goes to my mums 2.5 days, OH mums 0.5 days and nursery 2 days..this week I have had to leave work early and get her most days as she has been inconsolabe crying "mammmmmmyy"..It breaks my heart as I am the main bread winner and HAVE to work to make ends meet...I miss her so much anway and hate to leave her. This is tearing me apart :(

Is it just a phase?? :think: xxx

I have no idea :hug: :hug: :hug:

I only work 3 days a week. (Lola goes to my Mums 2 days and OH has her 1 day) For the last hour of so of the day Lola just cry's for me to come home. It's awful to think about but i have to work to be able to live :(
I've noticed she's always really clingy the day after i've been to work as well like she's scared I'm gonna leave. Whenever i go out of sight she'll just scream for me to come back.

It's so hard and i really wish i didn't have to leave her but unfortunately we don't have a choice :(

aww zoe :hug: i bet it does break your heart i can imagine.

i leave luke with a childminder 1 day a week and my mum the other day i work, he did go through a spell where he cried everytime i left but the CM said as soon as i was out of sight he was fine and then he would cry as i picked him up but he had been fine all day, can the nursery give you any advice they must have been through it with kids before? :think:

Could she be off colour, teething something to make her eant her mummy more at this certain time? i do hope it is just a phase and it settles quickly for you both :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back