Seperate kettle for baby when bottle-feeding??

Just spoke to my mum who thinks i should just make all the bottles up in the morning, put them in the fridge and heat them as and when required as that's how she did it. I couldn't forgive myself though if it made him ill!
So really, i could put the required amount of water into each bottle, allow them to cool, then put them all in the fridge. Then at feed time put the formula in and heat the bottle? And when going out just take the bottles of previously boiled water in the insulated bottled bag and add the formula when needed without having to reheat? Or do as Sarah0202 says, but then in my book it says that you shouldn't leave the water on the side for more than 4hours! :wall2:

With bottles I would put the water in the bottles from the kettle at the beginning of the day and then heat the water up as I needed them.

The bottle warmer is good for night feeds as you can keep it in your room and you dont need to leave the room that way. My LO refused room temp bottles because she was so used to breast milk she just spat it out. Not all babies do this though...just the fussy ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back