See you in a week or two.....

nicki

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I may not be on here for the next week or two :shock: (don't quite know how i'll cope!) as the removal people are coming tomorrow to pack up all our stuff ready for the move on Thursday and its going to take a while before we get the net back :cry:

Its going to be tough moving away from my friends & family, i'm going to get a right shock on Friday morning when I wake up, won't know where I am!!! :lol: but i'm sure i'll manage.

Anyhoo, hope everyone has have a good week or two & i'll see you soon. ( I may pop on tomorrow morning before they nab the pooter ):wave:

Good luck, hope it goes well for you. See you soon :hug: :wave:

awww hun, good luck and hope they dont break nething hee hee
Talk to u soon and take care x x x

best of luck!!!!

you never know, your new neighbours might have wireless that you can 'borrow' :wink:

good luck nikki, see you soon hun, hope the move goes well.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck nicki, take piccys of the new palace!!! :wave:
hope the move goes smoothly!!

Thanks all. I'm getting scared now!! I'm going to become a country girl, out will come the wellies! :shock: gonna wake up to sheep and horses and things, going to to be weird :rotfl:

Hope your move goes well, and thats its not too long before your back online

Goodluck & goodbye :wave:

Catch up with you soon
x

Still here :wave: They didn't pack up the computer :D .
Its been a hectic day and i've been feeling sick all day too. I want to cry, i'm sad to be leaving here :cry: its so strange that the house is empty all apart from the last few bits that we need for tonight & tomorrow morning, the dog keeps whining, I think she's unsettled & it doesn't help that i'm here on my own (apart from Jamie that is!).
I don't know what to do with myself :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back