Second hand prams, What do you think?

xkikix

Reaction score
Well its too late now cus i've bought it... but i've just bought this from ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 2761.l1259

I've been looking for something simular new but havnt found anything. Its got a carrycot for the newb and chester can be sat up. I like it cus its mummy facing! I'm not sure about it being 2nd hand tho???

i love it hun
i wouldnt worry about it being second hand just give the covers a wash if you can get rid of any musty smell and or pet hairs :)
i love prams and quite often buy and sell them on second hand nothing wrong with them :)
enjoy it
xx

Nothing wrong with second hand - I'm planning on getting my cot and pram second hand.
Not only does it save the environment but it saves you a lot of dosh too!

Its very boyish tho isnt it? Does that matter? I have one little man and *think* bump is blue too but staying team green, will it be ok for a girl tho? :think:

yea i think it will be fine for a girl, i really like it for the same reason as you, that youcan have both LO's facing you

ohh i LOVE it :D it doesn't matter if its 2nd hand my pram is 2nd hand too :D

that is a lovely pram, we just got our pram given, and a carry cot and a moses basket, nothing wrong with second hand at all, the more stuff i can get the happier i will be, saves us a small fortune :D

I love it too and you can clean it all before you use it anyway. Ive also got a second hand moses basket, bouncy chair and blankets, muslins etc. I dont think it matters at all, everything can be washed or sterilised anyway and I dont think the baby is going to notice!

As everyone else has said really, no problem at all with 2nd hand. all of the stuff we have it second hand or loaned. It's a lovely pram and looks like its been well looked after. Well done great bargain :cheer:

Bargain! You can get mattresses for prams/carry cots which I was thinking of buying if I got a 2nd hand pram. I've seen them for about £10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back