scolded on belly :(

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
was making a cuppa for myself an as i put t-bag in pot thing my elbow knocked the cup and it fell and scolded me on the belly i had a bloody cry it burnt cos i cant flippin do nethin right my top is soaked ive just washed the ones i can fit in but not all dry grr. will i have hurt baby i dont want to go a n e but ill be watchin on baby movements im so pissed with myself sorry!! :(

I would think you would be fine hun as its not close enough to baby to cause any damage. If you are concerned though i'd ring your community m/w office at your hospital or maybe antenatal ward for advice. Even just to put your mind at rest!! I think its completely normal to become ridiculously clumsy in tri 3 though!! xxx

he has been moving today but by christ it bloody burnt lastnight when it soaked my top i think its where his elbows or head is. im fed up to be honest i cried cos i cant seem to do nething right and i sound stupid. i tried make a cuppa and it didnt work lol. i dont dare make another one now lol.

Baby will be fine! Keep putting some cool cloths out of the fridge onto it to take the heat out - if you are worried go to get it checked, they might put a dressing on it if its a bad burn. I am so clumsy you wouldnt believe it! Its something to do with the extra blood in your body which reduces sensations in your fingertips, thats why you drop things. Dont beat yourself up!

:hug: dont worry hun, your baby wont have been burned.

I know the feeling when youre feeling tired and emotional and one little thing goes wrong it just feels like the final straw :hug: dontworry though, Im so forgetful its ridiculous, and Im always clumsy so theres no difference for me!

i just worried bout the baby as being burnt on skin cud of affected him. hes been kickin like a guden so all is good :D lol x

Bubs is so protected in there and there is no way he could have been burned :hug:

Oooow, that sounds awful for you, but I'm sure baby will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back