schools

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i know this is an early question but need ur advice i know for Schools u normally have to book up early dont u?? if so at wot age do u normally do this
as i want B to get into the best one around

It really depends on you're catchment area on what schools will consider you, but its not something you can 'book' as early as you want, they wont do anything this early...

ohrite
where i live there is so many kids fiteing for 3 skools B could end up going newhere :twisted:

In our area you can register as soon as they are born, you must inform them if you move though as if you go out of the catchment area they take you off the list

if you have an idea what school you want braydon to go to, for example if you know what juniors you like then find out what their feeder infants and nursery are, so that you get braydon into the right nursery so that he has a better chance of going up to the school that you like.

Jack is already down for our Nursery, but he might not automatiaclly get into school though, it depends if more christian families want the places in school or not
(this has never happened yet ever!!)

I'd think about what nursery/early years unit you want him to go now Sarah
It's never too early to have a nose about and get his name down

Hi

wow here you cant think about registering till they are 4
Katrina

his already at nursery didnt realise that had nething to do with it :?

ive got bayley and amelie on the list already lol

In my home town the council advise you put your name down for the schools you want before your child turns 1 as there is such high demand for certain schools.

However here in Milton Keynes I think you register a term before they are due to start.

It obviously varies from area to area.

Check out your local councils website for more info :lol:

ye i registered sera a few weeks before she started

I live in a town with one first school, one middle school, and a secondary school which is shared with the next town (or will be when they finally finish building the flipping ugly thing) so Damien has no choice As for nursery, I have absolutely no idea :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back