wot do u think

generally with a walker the base is wider than the top so it may bump the skirting but not the walls.
see?
safety_1st_big_top_walker.jpg

That play thing looks nice, but it's a lot of money for something you won't actually use for that long.

itsd till 3 and will keep him in 1 place wen i go for a wee and he is moving he he

so u dont think its a good idea?

If you think you'll get the use out of it hun, then go for it. It looks nice.....personally I don't see why a 3 year old would want to push it around... but maybe they would I don't know!

Hiya Sarah I was warned against using a walker by a health professional as they are not supposed to be very good for the child's leg development (or something like that!) I must admit when I was being told I was thinking that my friend's little girl was fine with one, but it has made me consider not getting one with mine!!

Xxx

A lot of people have said to me that they are not safe.......after jamies seat unhooked and he fell through it i now agree with them. (he didnt hurt himself!)

hannah has one and she loves it and kieron had one did him no harm stll walked at 10 months would not be without mine

I got Phoebe the Hop N Pop. They're in Argos for 44.99 at the moment. She is still too young for it really but she likes it. My 2yr old cousin came round last week and he liked it too :lol:
I'm not planning on getting Phoebe a walker because our house is pretty small and we have deep pile carpet so she probably wouldn't get very far or maybe get stuck in the carpet and tip up :shock:

I have a walker that belonged to Mason.
I'll use it 20 mins a day max..I think the health people worry if a baby is stuck in one for hours.
With sensible use they're fine.

mind you mine was from ebay so i would be careful if buying one from there, it was from a proper baby shop brand new though!!
Jamie would bounce up and down in his and he therefore unhooked the seat and slipped on his bum!!!

ethan loves his walker shoots all over the place
sarah why dont u have a look round carboots for things like that they are sooo expensive brand new

hi

well these are banned here cuz too many babys got hurt but its dumb cuz the babys got hurt by going dowb stairs whebn really its the parents faults where were the baby gates :evil:
Anyways my dad says we loved em as kids and they were grteat and my ohs daughter used it when she was a baby and it was fine.
so really if your with him while using them then they are fine.
Katrina

Seriously though it looks great. I took Jess out hers at 1 year and she was still another 6 months after that before she started walking on her own. I was paranoid that it would stop her walking but It didnt make much difference.

Very funky

Looks like fun, but personally, it's not my thing... sorry!! I would get a secondhand playpen and buy some baby duplo instead... more stimulating and you can still do a few chores whilst Braydon is safe... :D You can sell the playpen again later and the duplo will entertain him much longer.... :D :D
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back