Schizophrenia Screening Quiz

I got 13......

Who said that?!??????????
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

I am leaving now as I think you are all jealous of my special powers to be able to talk to the person in my head.

I thought everyone spoke to themselves. :wall:

Pah, tis better than when I speak to the walls :moon:

Hazel said:

I got 0 for that one but have just got 21 in the geek quiz which says I'm "pretty geeky" :D .

Serendipity_ said:

Maybe your head friend and my head friend can get together and have little tiny head friend partys? :D

nickilubs said:
Serendipity_ said:

Maybe your head friend and my head friend can get together and have little tiny head friend partys? :D

Maybe your head friend and my head friend could catch a movie.

How you doing? :wink:

Awwww head friends gone all coy and shy over her little head date lol!

Am I the only one who really wanted to be able to click the "I have special powers" question

nickilubs said:

Am I the only one who really wanted to be able to click the "I have special powers" question

:lol:

I wish I had special powers. Like Sabrina The Teenage Witch :shakehead:

Serendipity_ said:
nickilubs said:

:lol:

I wish I had special powers. Like Sabrina The Teenage Witch :shakehead:

Yaaay with a talking kitty!

I got zero...lol dunno how i thought i was quite crazy!

I like my head friend, he tells me to stop being a lazy cow and do the laundry ...without him life would be chaos. :rotfl: :rotfl: I got 4 :rotfl: I'm also pagan so believe a lot in thing other people don't thats an unfair question :shakehead:

nickilubs said:

I coulddnt resist as a result I got a bad score!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (the rest I answered properly!)

You scored a total of 25
Based upon your responses to this schizophrenia screening measure, you appear to have some early signs commonly associated with schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. Your responses are similar to others who experience early symptoms of schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder

I got a 3, does that make me saner then you lot :rotfl:

Get out your wizard wands ladies and magic me up a house :lol:

I got 0! At least i know i'm not nuts! Not like i keep getting told anyway! Lol

I got a 3, does that make me saner then you lot :rotfl:

Get out your wizard wands ladies and magic me up a house :lol:

EDIT: I went back and scored a 0. I am normal :doh: :think: :lol:

You scored a total of 0

You have answered this schizophrenia screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder.

lol :lol:

You have answered this schizophrenia screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. Because no online test is 100% accurate, please be aware that this does not necessarily mean you do not have schizophrenia, only that this particular quiz did not find sufficient evidence to suggest that you do. You should not take this as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment in any way. If you have concerns regarding your mental health or well-being, please consult a trained mental health professional for further assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back