scary!

trixipaws

Reaction score
a little warning from me about reading stuff online!

i'v been browsing the internet for info about getting LO's head down, and breech births (in case she doesnt), and u kno how u can get sidetracked? ...

...i was reading opinions on breech births, and one was arguing that if caesareans are advised because of the risks of the head getting stuck, then they should similarly be advised for cephalic births too because they have a risk of shoulder dystocia.

well, of course i was curious what that was after i read that, so i looked it up, and really wish i hadnt! it just sounds frightening, as does a lot of stuff there is to read on the internet about childbirth, so my advice if ur nervous is- dont read about it on the internet! theres too many scary articles!

:hug:

Yep, reading about Breech births can't half frighten you, was in the same situation and know exactly what you mean. :hug:

Hi

aww hun it is scary some of the stuff you read its like they tell you the worse possible things to happen. :hug:
Katrina

It's like reading a medical dictionary and thinking the worst isn't it?

When I read something like that which is scary I try to think of all the millions of babies born every day WITHOUT problems. That usually reassures me somewhat. :)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back