Scary...

Lulabell

Reaction score
4 days left of tri 2... :shock:

Can't believe it. It's all flying by so fast now! A few weeks ago I was complaining it was dragging but now I want it to slow down! Lol.

Anyone else moving to tri 3 soon?

Aaawww it's lovely to see people moving up the tri's cos it gives us all hope that time does actually pass lol.

Gonna miss you though :love: xxxxxxxxx

Aww thank you Hun! :hugs: i really have enjoyed tri 2. Everyone is so lovely. Hope it's the same in tri 3.xxx

Am sure it will be. And there's baby pics to dribble over lol. Just don't frighten yourself by over thinking labour and stuff....enjoy it :) xxxxxxxxx

I think I'm odd... I'm looking forward to labour. Lol.xxx

4 days time I will be.... Feeling safe here for now. It's not scary in here. Lol!xx

I'm constantly moaning about how much it is dragging!!! lol. Glad to see you are safely moving over to tri 3. Gives me hope that it does come eventually. lol. xxxxxxxxxxxx

I still have two and a half weeks to go! Tri 3 does scare me a bit though, mainly the fact that Kalli will be getting even bigger! I already get so uncomfortable when she gets in funny positions haha. Tri 3 will be exciting to finally see that everyone is having their babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back