• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scary painful kicks!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Yesterday bubs pushed her foot out so hard i actually thought she was going to rip thru my skin!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I dropped the knife i was using (luckily NOT on my foot!) and cried out in pain! Scared the crap outa my mum bless her!! She really stuck it out!!! Never had one like that before, not even full term with Jaycee!! I actually get scared when she starts kicking harder now! Has anyone else had these mahoosive beatings???

Dylan has started giving these really hard kicks that almost feel like a spasm inside ...they are really uncomfortable

Yeah ive noticed those too, like she's shaking or something :?

I know I'm a week early to be in here, but you just described one of many kicking feelings my LO does now, it is like a shaking, quivering feeling, I just think he's getting over excited hehe

I am sorry to hear you were in pain Jayceesmumma, and I do hope they stay pain free in future, and your Mum's OK too :hug:

Thanks hun :hug:
(dont worry i was in here weeks before i was supposed to :shhh: )

Its a truely amazing feeling of your baby moving inside you, but i dont ever want one like that again!! :shock:
Hopefully it was a one off and not a sign bubs is gonna be huge! :shock:

Ok Jayceesmumma :wink:
I didn't feel any kicks until late into week 21 and so it was initially great to feel LO kick, then it used to make me feel quesy but now I too just think it's amazing, especially how powerful the movements are, and they're only getting bigger :shock: hehe
I'm sure whatever size, LO will be just the perfect size :)

I've had one kick like this, walking through town holding my little lads hand, i just cried out 'owwww' and gripped his hand, he said 'mum that hurt' and rubbed him better and said sorry, awwwww.

Yea right into my hipbone while I was typing a document in work lol.
My MIL said when she was carrying hubbie that he kicked her so hard in the ribs that she came out in a bruise :shock:

TipsyDipsy said:
Yea right into my hipbone while I was typing a document in work lol.
My MIL said when she was carrying hubbie that he kicked her so hard in the ribs that she came out in a bruise :shock:
Jeez! thats one big kick!!

oldermum, ur poor lil boy bless him!!
Jaycee loves feeling her kick its sweet! Its great as i have noone else to share it with, my OH doesnt like pregnancy and babies etc :( i had noone to feel kicks with when i was carrying DD but now shes bigger, she can enjoy it too!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back