Scared!!!

stupidcupid

Reaction score
I posted in 'am i pregnant' about a week ago.

I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms.. i did take a test but it was invalid. but now i am too scared to test again.

My BF is of the opinion to 'get rid', which after having a miscarriage, I just couldn't do! I don't agree with it anyway, but that aside, after having lost a baby naturally and knowing the emotional pain I went through, I couldnt diliberatly put myself through it.

I know he will be an Excellent father.. he's very kind and loving, but I also know he didnt want kids yet. in the short term i know he'll freak out and probably do some stupid things and in the long term be a fab dad.. I'm just scared our relationship will suffer in the meantime.

Do most men freak out like this? when we had a pregnancy scare last year he was completely different, almost prepared... i think it's confused me at just how different he's being.

most of my friends live far away, and i'm too scared to open up to some of them. talking to family is not an option at the moment so I feel all alone.

please help

Hi babe, i didnt want to read this and run....
My OH was like if it happen it would happen... after finding out and me being the one with cold feet he said lets keep it and was there for me... 3months down the line he wasnt 100% sure he wanted him... 6months down the line he wants a DNA test (because he read something that turned out the baby wasnt this blokes... ) only 8weeks left and i dont know who he is anymore... im hoping that when the baby is here he will change... i hope for the best for you sweetie, my suggestion is to not talk to friends or family about relationship problems, they only give you the opinion to leave him... which you dont want to hear! xxxxx :hugs:

Thanks.. you're right!

I was so close to spilling to a friend a minute a go and something was stopping me! I'm not sure what exactly.. I know a lot of men freak out when babies become a reality. I think it's worse because I've had SO much other stuff going on, and I have only recently considered I could be pregnant, with all the different symptoms.

My friend is a good one, and I dont think she'd tell me to leave him, but I'm not sure about telling anyone until I know for certain. it's just a part of me doesnt want to find out because everything might fall apart.

I hope your OH gets his head around it soon! I had a quick look at your thread and noticed you OH was affected after a 'lone' trip to the parents. It seems that a lot of people are affected by this, I've seen it in several threads all over the internet.

Thanks again :hugs:

Yeah ive seen alot of threads ones like mine... and i know everyone goes through it, i know that when the baby is here we have to work hard at our relationship aswell as being parents... im lucky with the fact my brother said he will babysit once a week including my mum.... Im just worried we wont get there... he keeps saying the words ' if i didnt want to be here i wouldnt' but that doesnt sound very nice to me. If he said ' No Alice i love you and im here because i want to be' that would be different... then again men really DO think different.

I hope whatever happens you stay strong... and us girlies are always here for you... xxxx :hugs: good luck sweetie xxx

Thanks lovely! That mean alot

I better brave up and take the test.. and see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back