Scared to test

flowerchild

Reaction score
:oops: AF is due today but I'm so scared to test in case it's a BFN. :oops:
I only have 2 digi's at the mo (have ordered some cheapies from ebay though) and I know the didgi's are less sensitive too.
I tested on Sunday with a Superdrug hpt and was BFN, but too early I think! But I chickened out of testing this morning as I was sure AF was on her way cos the cramping was so bad. But then it stopped and no sign of AF now :pray:
Have been having loads of symptoms, particularly AF-type cramps for the last 12 days
Also am very thirsty with dry mouth, metallic bitter taste, not sleeping too well, quite hot all the time, bloated, nausesous (up to about 8dpo but not so much now), soreish nipples, headaches, no appetite at all.......

So I told myself I'd wait for another couple of days and just see if AF turns up, but the wait and the not knowing is killing me!
This has definitely been the toughest 2 weeks for a very long time!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
all your symptoms sounds really promising, fingers crossed for you

I have been testing since I was 8 DPO :wall: If af is due today, then you should get a BFP if you are pg, but it's still not over until af arrives. I guess if you test now and you get a BFP you can start celebrating but if it is a BFN then it's still not over until af arrives.

So I would test :D but then I am a POAS addict :rotfl:

Thanks Jen and spaceangel.
I guess that's true, ok I will test tomorrow then. *freaks* :pray: :pray: :pray:

Your symptoms sound just like mine which makes ME positive! :)
Test tomorrow.

I know waiting is dire.. but I hope it all goes well for you! Everything crossed! :pray:

Katie
xx

I have got some similiar symptoms too but not due AF til Tuesday - hoping it is not all in my head but am SO bloated and gassy at the moment and been feeling little bit sicky and sore heads.

Good luck!! Your symptoms looks really good so FX for you! Think we could all do with some good news! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back