scans and ttc

MaybeMummy

Reaction score
HI everyone :wave:

after suffering with abdominal and pelvic pain over a number of months, my doc finally refered me to get an ultrasound this friday-tomorrow.

I had my last proper period on 25th oct, but also had a light one on nov 8th.. ive had unprotected sex all month and ive had no show of a period since... ive got a feeling that i am pregnant, i was wondering wether a baby would show up on an ultrasound this quickly?? cheers
:wave:

No idea, sorry! - I think they show up quicker on vaginal u/s - it this what you are having?
Just wanted to wish you good luck - hope everything is ok :hug: :hug:

as far as i know its just the normal ultrasound...saying that they normally ask if theres any chance u could be pregnant so when i say yes i can see them looking for any signs... cheers for that hun...

is the 'alternative scan' that bad? heard some scary things about it :shock:

for me the ultrasound was hell on earth , the internal was easier then a smear lol

ive got weakest bladder ever and just couldnt hold enough water and had to drink twice as much and was actually in tears i needed the loo so bad when she pressed down on me !

Internal is so much easier than a smear. At least I didn't scream the hospital down with the scan.

i had laser sergury this year ! so a smear is nothing now , u should try having a biopsy through a colposcopy pmsl

I had internal scans they make me want to pee myself more than been painful.

Hi

Just wondering how your scan went , hope all went well.
Katrina

Not good news.... :x

right ovary severly swollen :?

still no period however and ive been told because ive had normal periods its unlikely the ovary's causing the non period.... fingers crossed..

cheers guys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back