Scan :-)

haha apparently high heartbeat usually means girl , and madison always had a high heartbeat!! xx

Oh gawd, god help us if it is a girl and she's like me :faint:x

hehe u thot of names mrs?! or prams!!! or nursery stuff?!? :D xxx

Awwww look at your little baby!!! Beautiful! So glad everything is ok! Are you going to be finding out the sex?

I don't think we'll find out the sex BUT: I don't want to know although I am concerned about how o/h will react if it's a girl! - It sounds awful but he really wants a boy and I don't want him to be disappointed at the birth if its a girl- that sounds like such an awful thing to say and I know if it was a girl he'd love it to bits regardless but I don't want the birth to be an anti climax for him iykwim? So I'm thinking if we know beforehand he'll be prepared? (I am thinking along this line cos one of his mates girlfriends had a baby a few years ago and o/h said to me "he's so chuffed that he's got a boy. I'm sure it would have been his little princess if it was a girl, but every bloke wants a son" and I have never forgotten him saying that :-(
Nursery furniture has been chosen and secured already ;-) theres a lovely range of bedding at m&s that I love which is good for both boys and girls and the spare room has only recently been decorated in a biscuit color so I'll just put up some framed teddy bear/bunny pics and that will have to do lol.

I don't think we'll find out the sex BUT: I don't want to know although I am concerned about how o/h will react if it's a girl! - It sounds awful but he really wants a boy and I don't want him to be disappointed at the birth if its a girl- that sounds like such an awful thing to say and I know if it was a girl he'd love it to bits regardless but I don't want the birth to be an anti climax for him iykwim? So I'm thinking if we know beforehand he'll be prepared? (I am thinking along this line cos one of his mates girlfriends had a baby a few years ago and o/h said to me "he's so chuffed that he's got a boy. I'm sure it would have been his little princess if it was a girl, but every bloke wants a son" and I have never forgotten him saying that :-(
Nursery furniture has been chosen and secured already ;-) theres a lovely range of bedding at m&s that I love which is good for both boys and girls and the spare room has only recently been decorated in a biscuit color so I'll just put up some framed teddy bear/bunny pics and that will have to do lol.

Wow - snap! My OH said he wants to find out the sex so that he can get used to it and prepare himself if it's a girl :(

I'm worried that my OH might lose interest tho for the rest of the pregnancy if we do find out it's a girl! That sounds bad and I'l know he will still be a great dad but it is a concern...men!! Xxx

I'm glad it's not just mine that's like that, but it's def not a good thing :-(
I was reading up that if you crave fruit then it's an old wives tale that you're having a girl, I told o/h this and his reaction was "god, don't say that"! I was trying to see on my pic if there is any nub but I am fighting a losing battle considering I have no idea what I'm looking for lol x

Horrible isn't it. Every time we speak about the baby my OH refers to 'he' and 'him' he just won't even consider he's having a girl!! To be fair, he often backs down and says 'as long as it's healthy' but I know he will be really disappointed!! Hmm, im deffo off fruit?! Xx

I can't get enough fruit, it's all i want to eat. Mmmh! O/h just calls the baby "it" or "doofer" lol x

^ Doofer! That made me lol! xD

My OH is the opposite, he really wants a little girl!! I'm secretly rooting for a little boy >.< but either way I'll be chuffed to bits as long as it's healthy and happy ^_^

I'm on the fruit too! My OH has said before we had BFP that he would be too protective of a little girl. Before getting pregnant I thought I would want a girl so much more but now its happening i'm a lot less bothered and in the 'so long as its healthy' camp. Having said that he is so much more ready for a baby than me! Bless him he hasn't stopped smiling since we found out last week!

fab scan pic!! Are you hoping Peas arrives on time or would you prefer before or after xmas day instead?
i had a friend born on xmas day and she used to love the fact she had extra presents but not her own day that was for herself like others. i used to think it was great all the family around for xmas and your birthday plus the way the weather has been recently over the years we have been having white xmas' Perfect!!
im so happy for you !! xx

well.... my dh REALLY wanted a girl, was convinced whooole preg i was having a girl and no1 cud tell him different, i asked to find out the sex and they cud never tell us cos of her position , so i convinced myself we were having a boy, obv we had a girl and he was over the moon BUT he said then he wudnt have cared if it was a boy and then was looking at the wee boys going "awww i wudnt have minded a boy u know" ffs!! lol i was petrified!! so no i think if u find out the sex and its a girl he will be disappointed but he cant be disappointed with whats in front of him iykwim?! he will melt whatever u have! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back