Scan went Well Pic Attached!

ButterflySkye

Reaction score
Had scan last night and saw a healthy baby with heart beat of 153bpm. The baby was moving lots and swriggling and kicking. Saw babys feet very clearly and arms! hands by its mouth then its fist started gripping something lol! So it looked. Baby has big head like its Daddy lol!. Due date changed again to 22nd April now instead of 24th April :) Cant wait to see Smidge at 12 weeks at hospital :) Smidge is 3.5cm long xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 12
Awwww Lovely piccy xx Soo pleased for you xxxxx

Wow, I can't wait to see mine at our next scan. We had a scan at 9 weeks but there was little to see - it looked like a peanut to be exact. Next scan is in 4 weeks - looking forward to seeing more!

Congratulations hun glad it went well x

Congratulations, lovely picture!!!
X

Had scan last night and saw a healthy baby with heart beat of 153bpm. The baby was moving lots and swriggling and kicking. Saw babys feet very clearly and arms! hands by its mouth then its fist started gripping something lol! So it looked. Baby has big head like its Daddy lol!. Due date changed again to 22nd April now instead of 24th April :) Cant wait to see Smidge at 12 weeks at hospital :) Smidge is 3.5cm long xxx

Its a great feeling isnt it and congrats haha baby has a big head like daddy thats what i said about mine lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back