Scan Tomorrow!!

Gem212

Reaction score
OMG ....... im soooooo nervous

We were really hoping for a girl as we have a little boy already and OH is convinced its a girl, but im sure its a boy i feel exactly the same as my last pregnancy other than showing early (common in 2nd pregnancies) and feeling sick (even now).

I dont mind what i have but my prefernce would be a girl, but 80% of you are having girls so i think statistically ill be having a boy to weigh things up a bit!!

I know im rambling on but this is such a big thing weve been waiting for tomorrow for 8 weeks and even considered a private scan because we are soooooooo impatient, now it here im too nervous to think about it!!

As long a baby is healthy i dont care what i have x x x

Good luck tomorrow hun :hug:

I was really nervous for mine too - I just wanted to be told that everything was ok with LO. My heart was beating really fast in the car going for the scan.

I secretly wanted a little girl too so that I had one of each, but honestly wouldn't have minded either way. I told the sonographer that I thought it was a boy and when she said she disagreed with me - I felt soooo happy!!

I was a lot more sick this time round, so you never know your OH could be right!! What you have to think is that there are a lot more people PG than just on this forum so don't be thinking about statistics :wink:

I will be waiting for your news - make sure to let us know as soon as you possibly can :D

Xxx

good luck for tomorrow Gem, can't wait to hear what you're having!
with Georgia i really wanted a girl & she was & with Josh i really wanted a boy.

with Louie i didn't mind though.

bet its a pink one :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck can't wait to hear what team you're on :D

Good luck hun! I'm sprinkling lots of pretty pink glittery baby dust for you!!

Enjoy it :D xx

Wish you the best of luck hun, i also have a little boy and did think i wanted a little girl this time that was until i was told he was a boy and i was like YEAH and now i couldnt even picture myself with a little girl.

Its strange how our minds work....lol

Anyway wishing you the best of luck and no matter what sex i sure you will be over the moon.

You never know hon bubbba could be a girly!!!

don't be nervous you'll be fine!!

Sending you lots of pink wishes!!!!

x

Thanks guys!!

I cant sleep, feels like christmas eve and im a 6 year old again - he he

Will let you know as soon as im back!!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics