• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan tomorrow

AllieW

Reaction score
Got my 12-week scan tomorrow and I'm a little nervous!

Completely convinced that I'll either drink too much or too little water and either be bursting or not have enough in there for a clear picture! (Also keep wondering if they'll see anything at all and if I'm delusional!).

Looking forward to it, too as, with luck, it'll all seem much more real afterwards.

Does anyone else find it odd that you have to pay for your pictures before you've even had the scan?

Hope to see a pic of your scan! Mind you I haven't got a clue how you post pics on here :rotfl:

I have to wait till 6th August for my 1st scan I'll be 13 weeks! It's too long to wait! :(

I think we pay for pics afterwards so yes it is strange to have to pay before :shock:

All the best for your scan.. how exciting !

I am sure it will all seem very real after it...

Good Luck and Enjoy... :D

Best of luck tomorow babes. I always thought that you gave a donation after you got your pics. xxx

good luck with the scan, its an amazing experience.

I paid for mine after the scan, when i decided how many we wanted

good luck for today!
we had to buy tokens from a machine before we went in for the scan...

Thank you everyone! It went really well. S/he was bobbing about an awful lot and the sonographer found him/her straight away. Which was reassuring since she started the session by checking if I'd got a positive pregnancy test and explaining that some women arrive and they find there's nothing there!

Apparently everything is normal and the whole thing was just amazing. Marc was just as fascinated - although his first comment was that he wanted to have a go on the machine!!

He's scanning the picture today, so will post it this evening.

glad everything went ok! cant wait to see ur pic. this time next week i'll be in the middle of my scan! i cant wait, sooo nervous just hope everything is ok

Nope. The baby was within the normal range of sizes for that gestation so they kept the date the same. Which is good, because I was worried they'd put me back since I have had long cycles in the past.

So 26th January is definitely the date my baby is 95% likely not to be born on! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back