• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

scan tomorrow-update:)

ella

Reaction score
Im really really nervous. Mainly because I have had no symptoms for weeks now. Cross your fingers for me girls. I havent slept all weekend thinking about it. Ill post here again tomorrow and let you know how it goes. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Best of luck tomorrow babes, I am sure everything will be fine. :D
I am the same just now. I am not sleeping too well at the moment as I am waiting on my AFP blood test results. I have another week and a half to wait. :pray:

good luck hun, im sure all will be ok.

My symptoms have pretty much gone at the moment as well, let us know how you get on :hug: :hug:

ella said:
Im really really nervous. Mainly because I have had no symptoms for weeks now. Cross your fingers for me girls. I havent slept all weekend thinking about it. Ill post here again tomorrow and let you know how it goes. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Ella I am exactly the same, I have my scan tomorrow, but again have no symptoms!!!So like you I am very nervous. Ill cross my fingers for you, if you do it for me!!!
Ill mail you tomorrow and let you know how I get on.
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
xxx

Hello,

Well Im back from the hospital and everything went well, I was early for 12 wk scan @ 9w6d (they put me forward to 10w3d today) but that was the hospitals fault so they didnt say anything except that it might be harder to see. I could see the baby clearly moving about with his liittle arms and could see the heartbeat. It was truly amazing and definately made it much more real to DH. Im going to stop being a drama drawers now and not worry about having no symptoms. Thanks for all your support and good luck to you all with up coming scans :hug: :hug:

Love Ella

So pleased for you! my scan is on Thursday so fingers crossed! I've also got a big case of nerves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back