• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

scan tomorrow.....team guesses?!

claire2711

Reaction score
i've got a bet on with a girl at work on the sex of baby. according to all the "prediction" websites, its most likely to be a girl. will be my first scan since 12weeks.....it has dragged!!!! :lol:

hopefully bubs gives us a nice peek at his/her bits so we can find out.....driving all the way to aberdeen so hopefully we get to see!!! :dance:

how exciting..what have your craving been? Have you felt sick and whats you bump like? I not being plain nosey, just trying to make a good guess :rotfl:

nah its fine, i dont mind at all!!

bump is quite neat, cant really see from behind, not really had many cravings, just ice cream and ice lollies!! felt really ill right up till about 20weeks but am feelin fab now!! seems to be a bit of a baby boy boom at mo, so ive got fingers crossed for a girl!!!!!

cant wait to see bubs, its been soooo long since 12 weeks!!

well incase im guessing boy as i craved ice things with my son. Not long to wait..let us know.x

i am!! so excited i cant contain it!!!sitting at work (only 40mins to go whoopeee) and i just cant wait to find out what my wee bundle looks like!

dont worry ill deffo be putting up pics if i can figure out how to!!! :dance: xxxxx

I'm guessing BOY...good luck with the scan..

aw no! ur all guessing boy!! :shock:

well i find out at 12 tomorrow, so will post piccies, prob in adult/members area!! and i join 3rd tri as well so will bid u girlies bye bye!! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back