scan tomorrow, excited and nervous, **pics added,1st post**

Thank you everyone, I,m soo pleased, defo on cloud 9 right now lol. Can't wait till friday now so I can do a bit of shopping. Not too much tho :whistle:

Yeah right! Lol! U will probably buy out the whole shop! Lol!

Do u have any names picked out yet?

Lol, I,ll buy a few shops. We,re calling her Evelyn Louise Peacock. Had that name picked out since we started trying a year ago. So glad she,s a girl, coz I hated all the boy,s names I was hearing lol

Congrats hun, I'm so chuffed you're getting your little girl :) xxx

Aw, congratulations masonowen! I am soooo happy for you....welcome to team pink!!

Aw, congratulations masonowen! I am soooo happy for you....welcome to team pink!!

Thanks:) I was told I,ve got my placnta at the front so that's why I wasn't feeling much. Just following on from the worrying thread I did.

aaawww congrats on team pink hunny:dust: really pleased you got ur little girl :pink: i think she gonna be a spoilt little princess, and the boys will adore her :)

maybe 4th time lucky for me lol :whistle: only joking xx

Last edited:
Thank you, the boy,s adore their little cousin so i think evelyn will be well looked after by them two lol.

Last edited:
Fab pics masonowen, my movement has increased again so feeling a bit better about that too x

Aww congratulations, I'm glad uve got what u wanted hun :) xxx

Congrats hunny glad everything went well xxx

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Congratulations your scan pics are so clear her little profile is beautiful xx

I just HAD to tri hop back to check on this and I am so excited for you!!!!! I was praying for my Sofia and we had our 3d yesterday to double check and she is still a girl lol. go go go buy pink!! :) xxx

I just HAD to tri hop back to check on this and I am so excited for you!!!!! I was praying for my Sofia and we had our 3d yesterday to double check and she is still a girl lol. go go go buy pink!! :) xxx

Thank you, we,re going to have a 3d scan too and I,ll be double checking she,s still a girl lol the scan was really obvious but I can,t quite belive it yet, I,ve wanted a girl so much, coz me and my mum have never really got on and I,d love the mother daughter bond I never got with my mum, and do the things she won,t do with me, like getting her ready for a wedding and stuff like that, obviouly I,m way in the future here lol. But it,s nice to think I,ve got the chance to do that.

Last edited:
:yay: Congratulations on team pink hun!! :D Amazing pics too x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back