Scan Tomorrow and Hoping....

ButterflySkye

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope everyone has had a lovely relaxing Sunday :)

Im 10 weeks 1 day today and feeling weirdly normal. Thought I was going to be sick so quickly ate some breakfast and felt tones better!

Im going to have a scan tomorrow. I called the midwife last Friday as I had what felt like period pains and they said there is nothing they can do unless Im actually bleeding, which I suppose I can understand but deep down I know its too late by then. So because she said she couldn't do anything my OH booked a private scan to make me feel better. Just to check baby is all okay. Although I've had no cramping or anything since, typical!

I suffer from a hiatus hernia too so the pain I get in my belly is all up at the top under my rib cage and in center of stomach.

Im just worried I'll go for a scan tomorrow and baby will have no heartbeat. The leaflet I got through with my 12 week scan from the hospital said that 3% of babies have no heartbeat when mum's come for a routine scan at 12 weeks. I'm just praying I'm the other 97%!

The clinic I'm going to can DVD the scan free of charge (which they should because private scans are extortionate!) so I'm going to make myself a YouTube page and Upload it there so all you lovely ladies (and men if there are any) can take a little look, especially if your not quite 10 weeks and would like to know what your little one looks like.

I hope everyones pregnancies are going okay. Has anyone else felt very normal with no cramps and no bleeding through theirs?

Love and Care to all
BS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im 11 weeks and have got my 12 weeks scan on friday, apart from constipation (which I read can be caused from the folic acid tablets, and sore boobs that come and go, that is all the symptoms i have, had scan at 6 weeks and 8.5 weeks and saw healthy baby, but am still worried due to lack of symptoms, all symptoms (which was only slight nausea lol) went at 7 weeks, still ge ttired though so thats another symptom, Good luck for your scan tomorrow , Im sure everything will be ok, :hug;

Last edited:
Thats exactly how I feel! I have to try to make myself go for a num 2 cause If I don't it will cause bad belly ache! I lost my symptoms around 8 weeks. My boobs are sore and I'm sleeping every day, during the day for about 2-3 hours. have you had any cramping or any bleeding? Is it normal I haven't bleed once? not even a spot? xxx

hiya - i'm going for a private scan tomorrow too... just for reassurance really - and i am only 6 weeks 3 days. i have been getting just a dull ache and some pains a bit like period pains in my lower tummy so am hoping they will be able to reassure me tomoz. hope your scan goes well... x x x

Hey Treeze, Good luck for your scan tomorrow. Felt like it was only yesterday when I had a scan at 6 weeks. Hopefully you'll see the heart beat and hear it too xxxxxx

No bleeding at all, a few cramps at times, but I don't want bleeding, last time I had bleeding I MC'd

Goodluck for your scans tomorrow ladies x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Luck today BS and Treeze xxx Looking forward to hearing all about it x

My symptoms have been almost none existant for a few weeks now but I still hear a heartbeat every day so try not to worry BS and Rosa xxxx

Just caught up with this. Hope you're both ok. Xx

Saw a very happy baby on the screen! moving around twisting and turning and kicking like mad with a brill heart rate. I have a dvd too so Im trying to work out how to copy it and also put my pictures on here too. Its so clear you could see fingers and feet. It does have a huge head though. Babys name is 'Smidge' until we know the gender! xxxx

ahw thats great news - was hoping it all went ok!! mine was great too - the only thing I could see was the heartbeat but i was more than pleased with that and they are doing another one in 3 weeks free of charge! scans are just amazing eh?! glad yours went well too x x x

Soooo pleased all is well with you both ladies, Its such a relief isnt it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back