• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan today! Pics!

Dee83

Reaction score
untitled.JPG

untitled 2.JPG

Hi girls,

The scan was amazing! All is well with the baby, as far as they can tell. It was kicking its legs and waving its arms about - feels alot more real now! I've attached a couple of pics for you to have a look at :dance:

Oh and i'm actually 12 weeks and 6 days - the baby is due 14th December!!! xx

Ahhhhh, you must be so happy and proud hun :)
Super cute!
x x x

awww another lovely scan pic! congrats sweetie! very happy for you! xxx

I'm glad everything went well! The pics are lovely x

Congrats hun, great pics Xx

Been thinking of you this afternoon! So glad all is well and you got to see your LO moving around and wriggling, it is truly amazing isn't it!! I have been moved forward too, now due 12th Dec-13wk1 apparently?! Congrats again!!! Such a relief isn't it xxx

Ah lovely pics. Congratulations hun.

xxxx

amazing pics hun, congratulations xx

More lovely pics. So glad you got to see your little bubs awwwwww.

Thanks for all of your lovely comments! xxxxx

Been thinking of you this afternoon! So glad all is well and you got to see your LO moving around and wriggling, it is truly amazing isn't it!! I have been moved forward too, now due 12th Dec-13wk1 apparently?! Congrats again!!! Such a relief isn't it xxx

Hi hun, yeah it's a big relief! I was crying before she even started scanning me yesterday as i was just so nervous! Your date sounds about ryt to me, your 2 days ahead of me and therfore baby will be due 2 days before mine!!!! How amazing!! Congrats to you too chick!! xxxx

Love the pictures! Amazing how much you can see already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back