• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

scan today *pic*

scottishterrier

Reaction score
well had my scan today and it went great. little one was waving and kicking legs around lol. my mum loved seeing it and was shocked at the detail you could see. Pics arent too good but on the plus side i got moved forward 3 days.!

here ya go.:he's waving!
scan.jpg

scan1.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwww!! they're good pics hun!!

so pleased for you :hug: are you gonna relax now? :wink:

x x

Funky... I love the fact they look like little aliens in those 12 week scans.. :D oh yer... see you in 2nd tri tomorrow then..

relax! no im gonna shop! lol
me and my mum went looking at prams and cots after the scan, we totally took over the store pushing the prams around and testing the height(im so tall i need the handles to be tall too lol) and getting odd looks!

Squiglet said:
Funky... I love the fact they look like little aliens in those 12 week scans.. :D oh yer... see you in 2nd tri tomorrow then..

oh yeah forgot id have to move home soon! im scared lol

I knew everything would be fine great pics i can't wait till my scan on Monday now. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bloom said:
I knew everything would be fine great pics i can't wait till my scan on Monday now. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aww thats cool. its exciting to see them on screen moving around etc.

yeay!!!great pics.I went shopping after my scan too

Got a lump in my throat when i saw the picture.
Its so amazing to see the little person that is in your tummy actually moving around. I have an agonising 5 weeks to wait for mine.

Glad everything went well, really good pics !!!!

That makes us both the same (12 weeks 5 days) :D

fab pics

can't wait to see my little one too

not long for me now x

hurrah :)

First time I've been able to get to a computer, but have been wondering how it all went :)

Glad it went so well too :)

scottishterrier said:
Squiglet said:

oh yeah forgot id have to move home soon! im scared lol

Before our little one is born we have to move as well. DH is waiting to hear back about a job and if he gets this we will definately be moving! Its all happening very quickly 8 weeks ago we were just plodding along thinking that we would never get pregnant!

awww, what lovely pics!!! Great that they moved you on too!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back