SCAN TODAY AT 2 0'CLOCK :)

kayzee

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

Got my scan today and im so excited but scared at the same time, ive been up since 4 on the loo with worry :?

Ive got to have one early because i could be further along than 8 weeks and because of my advanced maternal age :shock: :rotfl: there is a risk of twins etc.

I know there are a few of us having a scan today so would like to say good luck to everyone and hopefully we can all catch up and compare later on, take care girls :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww good luck darling we will be thinking about ya.....

and good luck to any others who are having a scan done today!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

ooo... good luck huni! i was going to text you later seeing what time it was.

are you taking the boys and tia with you?

No im not taking the boys with me sam, lee is at his friends for the day and ben is taking tia out up the town with him in her pushchair, All 6'4" of babe magnet taking my little girl out i bet he gets some funny looks :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

kayzee said:
No im not taking the boys with me sam, lee is at his friends for the day and ben is taking tia out up the town with him in her pushchair, All 6'4" of babe magnet taking my little girl out i bet he gets some funny looks :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

bless him!

Hi everyone!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

My god it was sooooooooooooo amazing im sitting here crying happy tears :D :D :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My best friend nicky came with me and i was a big bag of nerves all day, been up with the runs since 4 :( I was really scared but my god that soon went

We saw the heartbeat it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! and then the sonographer turned the sonicaid on and we heard it, my jaw dropped to the floor i never ever expected to hear it soooooooooo early, me and nicky both filled up. Its definitely sunk in now, im definitely having another baby (yes its only one!!!) Im soooooooo happy i could cry :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have to go back 4 weeks monday for my dating scan but by my lmp its pretty much spot on.

many thanks for your support ladies i really appreciate it xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats to you must be amazing to see. I have my scan at just over 8wks do they scan you internally or externally as people have sid as its so early they do an inside one?? I wont believe i'm pregnant until i see the baby. All the best we are about a week apart i think x

CazH said:
Congrats to you must be amazing to see. I have my scan at just over 8wks do they scan you internally or externally as people have sid as its so early they do an inside one?? I wont believe i'm pregnant until i see the baby. All the best we are about a week apart i think x

Many Thanks for all your well wishes ladies i cant begin to thank you enough it means so much :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cazh:- I said i was 8wks 1day and that i too thought it would be an internal, but they managed to see everything from a normal scan, even if they had to virtually turn me upside down on the bed :shock: They said its about 7 and half weeks from the scan but wont know for sure until ive had the dating one at 12 weeks. I didnt believe it until i saw it which is why its like hearing that im pregnant for the first time now as ive seen!!!!!! it and heard!!!!!!!!! it, was totally mind blowing :hug: :hug: :hug:

what do you hear a heartbeat??????????? wow amazing Ikeep thinking their woont be anything there sooooooooo paranoid about m/c so many people on this site have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back