SCAN TODAY AT 10 0'CLOCK :) UPDATED WITH PIC!!!

kayzee

Reaction score
Morning everyone :wave:

Got my scan today at 10.00 :cheer: :cheer: Im so excited, even though i had one at 8 weeks im still as excited as if it was my first :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Will hopefully get some pics and will try and get them on here, Wish me luck girls :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Aw Good Luck hun!

Cant wait to see the pics!

xx

Good luck hun - can't wait to see the pics!!

hope it all went well for you hun

really cant wait to see the pics :hug: :hug:

Hi Ladies im back :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well only 2 words can described what it was like seeing my little baby on the screen, totally awsome!!! Im blown away and crying happy tears, It was wriggling and jumping all over the place you could see its little fingers and toes as clear as anything absolutely amazing :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

At one point they got a really clear close up pic of babys face with its little hands either side of its head and it was waving :cheer: :cheer: but for some reason they didnt print that one off :evil:

Nevermind the ones i have are really clear, even though they have put me back 3 days to the 28th march so your stuck with me for a few more days yet :rotfl:

So here he/she is my gorgeous little jumping bean baby graves no.4 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

babygravesat12weeks-1.jpg

A fab picture hun thats great! :cheer: Im pleased all was well :D

hey.

I can't believe how clear it is!!! what do you recon, a boy or girl?

Im so excitied for you!! :dance:

i still can't believe we are going through this again thoguh, and the same time! we must be MAD!! :rotfl:

wow what an amazing pic at 12 weeks congrats hunni xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back