• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan soon ........

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I will be having my scan in 3 hours. I am nervous and excited all at once. I hope that everything is ok with my little bean :pray:

Xxx

Good luck Lindsay! I can't believe you are 12 weeks already! :shock: It seems like two minutes ago when you were in TTC.

Good luck Lindsay! I'm sure everything will be peachy!! :hug:

Remember to show us the pic!! xx

Lots of luck-thats flown by, can't believe your 12 wks already!!!

Look forwards to seeing pic later on.

Amy xx

Thanks ladies, I am drinking my water now with butterflies in my tummy -will post when I get back.

Xxx

ooo, you'll have to post a pic :) i hope you enjoy it! i have mine tomorrow....SO exciting!

millylillyrose said:
ooo, you'll have to post a pic :) i hope you enjoy it! i have mine tomorrow....SO exciting!

Good luck to you for tomorrow as well! Ooooh everyone seems to be meeting their beans at the same time!

Good luck! :cheer:

I have met my bean and everything was fine :cheer: it was so lovely to see it on the screen, it was facing downwards and didn't want to move until the last minute and then it moved, so I got a good scan pic. I am having problems with my scanner so will scan it at work tomorrow and post it then.

Good luck to all of you who are having scans soon. :D

Xxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations on your scan, brilliant news that everything is fine. Must be such a relief.

Looking forward to seeing the pic x

Ah fantastic news! :cheer:

Looking forward to seeing the pic!

x

Great news :cheer: Glad your LO moved and can't wait to see your pic :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members