• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan pictures :-)

Petra

Reaction score
..had to add them to my signature, couldn't figure out how to do it properly :oops:
Anyway, the first two pictures are taken at 10+3 and the last picture of baby's profile has been taken yesterday at 12+3. My baby didn't want to stay still so the scan took nearly an hour. I was excited of seeing so much of my baby but on the other hand the pressure of the sonographer on my tummy wasn't comfortable. She was getting annoyed and was trying to rush so she can see next patient. I asked her for a picture and she said no to worry. When she finished and told me to get dressed, she gave me three pictures ( ALL SAME :wall: . I can only see baby's head sucking his thumb.. I wanted the whole baby's body. RANT OVER. Important is that the baby was well. My next scan is on 3/9/08 but will do one at 17 weeks when my mum comes over to the UK for visit.

I have also managed to add a ticker.. so exciting :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Love to all for thinking of me yesterday :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww thats brilliant Petra, hopefully on your next scan you will get to see everything. :hug:

Just as an aside, if you go to photobucket.com you can upload you pictures to there and then copy the url link and just paste in the box where you would normally write you post. Hope this helps. x

Those links work but if you use the IMG CODE and paste that in you will get the pic in the thread.

Great pics. They are very clear. Gosh it brings it all back to me, how exciting. x

Congrats Petra - it's lovely to see your LO and your ticker!!!! :D :cheer:

congratulations petra!!
what lovely piccies!!
im so pleased for you!!! :hug:

:wave: thank you all. I can't stop smiling.. I am so relieved after this scan. :cheer:

Aw they are just lovely photos, so so pleased it all went well, and you must be so happy!!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back