scan pic

Awwww Rach that is sooooo sweet!!!! :dance: How tiny?!?!?!?! Awww so cute!!!!!!! :D

I am glad everything went well babe!! :hug: xx

rach said:
thanks everyone :D am now cacking it as ive got the injections and they look very scary :shock: community midwife coming in morning to show me how to do it :( wish me luck lol xxx

Awwww I am sure you will be fine babe!!! Best of luck hun :hug: xx

awwww hun glad scan went well, pic is lovely

hope ur feeling ok :hug:

thanks everyone xxx
bexxie no hun i didnt need an internal one after they managed to see everything on the external one she did struggle a bit at one point and asked would it be ok and then she said there was no need :D
sat here now waiting for midwife ive no idea what time shes coming :( have hardly slept all night :( xxxx

best of luck with the injections rach, you will be fine i promise you, practice makes perfect, and you will just need to build up your confidence, all worth it for baby xx :hug:

thanks rusks hun ive had first one didnt have to do it myself today just a demonstration i think il be ok eventually :roll: midwives are going to come everyday until im confident to be left on my own doing it was very relieved xxxxxx

thats good of them to come in everyday until you ready. thinking of you :hug:

Oh rach I hope you feel abit bette now seeing your lil bean on scan.
SO what's your due date then ? ? :think:
It's good that the midwives aren't just making you get on with the injections and will come until your comftable with doing it yourself!

Well happy pregnancy wishes sending your way!!! :dance:

thanks hun due date will be 18th april at the moment although im hoping that will change at my 12 weeks scan as its the day before jamies anniversary :( im hoping to have the baby before then if possible xxx

I'm sure it will work to what you want, due dates change all the time! :roll:
I think mine changed 3 times through my pregnancy!!! :roll: :roll:
I'm really happy for you rach. :D

hi im glad everything went ok i no how you must feel i like your scan photo :) :) :)

Awww Rach, that must be so comforting to see that!!

Will you next one be at 12 weeks or before?? :hug:

hi hun, aint been on in ages hope you're ok, i'm glad your scan went well :cheer:

jaidy im not sure hun have to wait for date to come through xxx

hi manda hun was thinking about you this morning ive not caught up with you for ages if you read this let me know if you fancy meeting for a cuppa next week on your day off :D hope you and abi are ok xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back