Scan dates?

Crimson92

Reaction score
When did everyone recieve their scan dates for their 20 week scan? im just over two weeks from being twenty weeks & still don't have my scan date through, I had my previous one over a month before.

any ideas? x

Was given mine at my dating scan, so 11weeks 2 days. 20 week scan on 30th November, can't wait :D

Was also given my date at 12 week scan - perhaps give the hospital or midwife a call in the morning. xxxx

yeah i was given mine at the 12 week scan chick. Give the maternity department a ring at your hospital, i would hunxxx

I was also given mine at my 12 week scan hun!Definately give your midwife a call. I didnt get an appointment for my 12 week scan. I got to 11 weeks and i rang the hospital and my midwife who said they hadnt received my referral form from my gp surgery. So i had to ring up my local GP to refax my booking form xxx

I got mine in the post after my 12 week scan as their diary was down when I was there! I would ring the hospital as I think they should have already booked your appointment!
XxX

I don't know if I didn't get it then, cause I go to a different hospital for my second scan for some reason? They send you to a close by one for your first, then send you to an hour away one for your second, thats the one where you go to give birth anyway :S think I will definately be giving someone a call! desperate to know to find out the sex ! thanks girls x

I was given my date at my 12 week scan.
How come u haven't received urs yet? Contact ur midwife or dr hun

Yeah give them a call. I was also given mine at my 20 week scan.

I got one through the post but it was at 17 weeks 6 days so receptionist cancelled it bitch and remade it so I got mine about 16 weeks as I had an appointment the week before my scan :S but they cancelled that one and remade it for 20 weeks and 6 days :) so had to wait even longer x

Nahh defo phoning them tomorrow (midwife is only in on tues and weds at our community hosp.) Cause the only thing I have heard was at my last 16 week app. and that was just a check up and told to book another for 22 weeks :mad:! I want to know when my scan is so I can get excited! lol xx

Good good. Get on that asap, it's ur entitlement to excitement on the line!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back