• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan date!!!

Tell

Reaction score
Yay!

so finally got my date for my scan roll on november the 29th at 12 :) ill be 12+5 so just in time!
also have my first midwife appointment tomorrow at 5pm so lots to look forward too and only 9 days till my second trimester, keeping my fingers crossed it all goes well :)
wooo!!

xxxx

Brilliant news hun, bet you cant wait, i have a scan on the 29th aswell xx

yay for us :) im so so excited this is my first scan and it feels like if been waiting for ever. i just want it all to go well and my little bibs to be healthy!

i just cant believe how exciting all this is :)

xx

Whoop I have mine on 29th too!!at 1120!! Can't wait to have it and tell the world! X

It feels so weird that we are near to telling the world! (although I am hiding a very rounded belly right now so perhaps some people have guessed) This scan date has taken FOREVER to come. Mine is two weeks today!! xxx

Yeah I'm finding my belly hard to hide!! Thank goodness it's winter and we can wear baggy clothes!! Currently wearing a jumper that looks like 6 of us can get in lol!! X

Exciting Times for all of us! Mine is on the 28th exactly 12wks WOOP WOOP :) I don't really have a bump yet just bloating after I eat! x

i am very jealous although my scan is the 1st december and ill be 13+1 and i too have a very rounded little belly today and embracing it well :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back