• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan date

xx emma xx

Reaction score
Got my scan date today. Its the 18th November so ill be 12 weeks and 6 days. I was hoping it would be earlier but at least I know my date now. That's my first appointment so it lasts 3 hours so I can get my bloods and everything taken. Can't wait, hurry hurry 18th november!!

Last edited:
Is it? Feels like ages away doesn't it! How many weeks will you be by then? X

Ignore that lol was using my phone when i sent that but can see how far on you are now! x

congrats hun x I remember my first scan, I was seen earlier and then it was a good time in there. But waiting for the next people after scan was annoying be prepared for a wait lol .... But then again I'm on the diabetic routine so I also see the doctor every two weeks which is getting boring now x

I had a scan last week cos they thought it might be ectopic but the baby was just a wee blob so i suppose im luckier than others that ive already had a scan. Oh i can imagine, hospitals love to keep people waiting, im sure its all worth it though :D xx

Cool - 18th Nov will come round soon enough, it's less than a month away - and baby will be nice and plump so you'll get a good view :)

i think its not that far away haha they tend to come round really quick and when you actually get scanned and see the baby you dont care how long it took you to get in lol
you will be futher along than me and will be 13 weeks so if your interested in the nub theory if you could get a side shot of bubs would be fun guessing the sex haha if you dont want to know the sex at all dont research nub theory lol

Mines on 1st of November and it seems to have absolutely flown by. Cant wait!!

i think its not that far away haha they tend to come round really quick and when you actually get scanned and see the baby you dont care how long it took you to get in lol
you will be futher along than me and will be 13 weeks so if your interested in the nub theory if you could get a side shot of bubs would be fun guessing the sex haha if you dont want to know the sex at all dont research nub theory lol

Whats the nub theory? I think im going to research this cos i want to know what it is. As you can probably tell i am very very impatient. Im just desperate to see baby again as i dont even feel pregnant this week and keep getting cramp. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back