• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan confirmed :)

JSS

Reaction score
I have finally had my scan date confirmed. :D

I am due to go on Monday at 1:45pm. Will I see a midwife at this appointment? I haven't seen anyone yet apart from my GP. He hasnt been much help as he 'forgot' to refer me! So finally after chasing it up I have my appointment. I'm really looking forward to it but feel slightly nervous which I imagine is only normal. Can't wait to see how much the baby has developed since my 7 week scan. I will post the pic's if I get any.

Also had some great news today that my old boss wants to re-employ me to work from home on a permanent basis!! :dance: This will be perfect for me as I will be able to spend all my time with bubs when born :D

So all in all a very good day!! x

oh what wonderful news in one day honey....i think this will be your booking appointment by the sounds....i got my scan on thursday and next appointment is my booking in....tonnes of baby glue to you honey....bxox

Hey Beetlebaby66 you are in Glasgow too! (I'm in Dumbaton)

Where are you going to deliver? I have chosen the Queen Mums.

My first scan was a private one at the nuffield so thi sis my first NHS scan. Maybe they will send me for a booking in appointment after this scan.

Let me know how your scan goes. Good luck to you too xxx

Hi

Thtas great hun glad things are doing well for you
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member