Scan and blood pressure check today *UPDATE*

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Gotta go to hospital at 11.30 for a scan, not really sure if its a growth scan or presentation scan or to see how much water I've got but I get to see him one last time so Im not complaining! :lol:

Also getting my blood pressure checked so hopefully the tablets will be working. If theres protein in my wee again and my blood pressure is anything above normal they're gonna keep me in and they just CANT.....Big Brother starts tonight!! :eek: :lol:

Going out shopping after that to get new pyjamas/slippers/dressing gown etc...my bag still isnt packed :oops: :oops:

Yaya i get to see my lo again as well.. are you getting a pic!

hope your blood preasure and protein have calmed down for you.. YOU JUST CANT MISS BIG BROTHER CAN YOU! :rotfl:

sunshinestars said:
Yaya i get to see my lo again as well.. are you getting a pic!

hope your blood preasure and protein have calmed down for you.. YOU JUST CANT MISS BIG BROTHER CAN YOU! :rotfl:

I've had 2 growth scans so far and I didnt get a pic from either of them :(

The one at 29 weeks was clear and I saw his little chubby face so I would've liked a pic then but I had one last week and couldnt see much at all cos he's all squashed up in there now :lol:

Enjoy your last scan...I'm hoping I'll get offered a growth/presentation scan nearer the time, it's been a long time since we've seen our little man!!

kristy you bag is still not packed and you've got like 4 days :roll:

wishing you the best of luck with the hospital today :hug:

neeko_1 said:
kristy you bag is still not packed and you've got like 4 days :roll:

:rotfl: I know! The babys bag is all done but mine has 2 packs of maternity pads in and thats it :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'll have it done by tonight :angel:

Good Luck with your scan today :hug: Hope your blood pressure is okay :pray: :pray:

Good luck with scan!

Hope you got a pic. I got pics at 34 and 36 weeks but they are really unclear as they struggle to get even his face in one shot now, lol!

Nice to see the little monkey's in there again tho isn't it!

Lau
xx

good luck with it. get ur OH to buy a tv card if they do keep u in- u cant go missing big brother! :lol:

i had my scan and baby is transverse so i cant go home. I've got loads of fluid and if my waters break it could be dangerous so they've admitted me to the ward again. I fookin knew they would. I am so pissed off right now. Nothing is ready at home, i don't even have my bag ready. I'm not even allowed to go out to the car park for my magazines out of my car. Probably have to have a section. I'm absolutely sick to death of everything now :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh dear - so sorry!

Would try and say something to help but cannot think of anything that you probably haven't heard a million times and will probably want to hit me for saying....... not long now... you will have your LO soon and it will all be worth it...

When your OH arrives he can get your stuff from the car and get your bag for you, write him a list if you haven't already? will kill some time??

:hug: :hug:

Aw hun what a shame but look on the bright side you might well get to hold LO much sooner than you thought. Take care.

Aww hun, i hope baby decides to turn back round 4 ya. :hug:

:hug: :hug: Sorry to read your update Kirsty. At least if you have to have a section you shouldn't have too long to wait now.

Do they have E4 at the hospital? From tomorrow you can pass the time watching the live BB progs. :)

:hug:

Hi

Oh no so sorry hun :hug: poor you .
Do you have to stay in until you have LO now ?
Wish you all the best hun
Katrina

oh no hun :hug:

how long are they keeping you i for?? what going to happen next?

i'm sorry that would piss me right off

gotta stay in til i have him now, the doctor will be coming to see me tomorrow morning to tell me whether i'll need a section or if they'll try and let me have a normal delivery. They'll have to break my waters in theatre in case i have a prolapsed cord. And when he's born he has to have a tube down his nose into his stomach cos of all the fluid :cry: i'll update u all tomorrow x

i'm so sorry hun :hug:

get some rest, wishing you and Ryan the best :wink:

aww huni.. im so sorry

I know what your going through i was told i might have to stay in till i had him but luckily everything turned out right in the end..

Its good you can update from your bed as well though, Hope they can turn him for you, if not good luck with everything ok..

try not to worry they know what they are doing!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back