Saw something scarey today!

jenna

Reaction score
i was on my way into work today when the road was coverd in glass, my mum said it was probably a crash. Further up the road there was a bus that had pulled over (no other vehicles). 3 side windows had been put through and the frames were hanging off. It looked like theyd been broken from the inside out. It was too high for it to have been a crash.

Does any one know whats happend? i cant find it on the news. I thought of a bomb attack stright away, been trying to find it all morning but cant find anything about it. bit unusual for 7 in the morning.

:shock:

oh my god that is scary - I cant find anything on it either!

Was it beside Ecclesall rd?

The only news I can find in Sheffield is that a jewllers has been raided and the windows smashed?!?!

No it was on mansfield road. There were no police there or anything so it must have just happend as we got there, the bus driver was going in and out of the bus. Who ever did it must have been inside the bus at the time. It didnt look like an accident to me :shock:

i remember i was on a bus once and the window fell out so they cant be too hard to damage them, perhaps it was just a bunch of scallys attacked the windows?

LilMissEmmylou said:
i remember i was on a bus once and the window fell out so they cant be too hard to damage them, perhaps it was just a bunch of scallys attacked the windows?

I thought that but it was 7 in the morning, bit early for something like that. :? maybe? im not sure.

sounds like scalleys to me hun - they do it here all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back