saw m/w today

sarah113

Reaction score
had my m/w appointment today and when she was feeling my tummy she said i was getting quite strong BH, also baby is now 2/5 engaged (so we are nearly there), he isnt back to back anymore (thanx girls for telling me what to do to make him move), my next appointment is saturday and she has offered to do a stretch and sweep then (if i dont have baby before then)
anyway sorry to go on too much
sarahxxxx

well at least he has had the sense to turn around :hug:

hope your LO decides to come soon. :hug:

Hi

Glad he has turned around! Hope he comes soon for you hun :hug:
Katrina

aww, bless. come on, baby hayden, ur mummy wants 2 see u!

Really pleased to hear he has turned round, hope he puts in an appearance soon for you hunny :hug: :hug: :hug:

c'mon little man, stop bein lazy!!
hope u pop soon sarah!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :pray:

Id of thought he would have been here by now tho, as my 2nd and 3rd were 2 weeks early!! This baby is just lazy i think.
thanks girls!!

Think i need some labour dust!!! lol

I hope he comes soon (& Libby :pray: ), surely we won't still be here next week Sarah....we must arrange to meet in Ask a Mum, and try to both make the meeting.....c'mon naughty babies :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear he's turned for u honey, hopefully he was just hanging in there long enough to turn for u :hug:

Sending lots of birthday dust Sarah, I really hope LO's here soon for you, very best wishes :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back