Saturday night chat *in here*

Hi all ...just found where u are all hiding , how are you all tonight ?

Hey guys :wave:

Ooooh lovely Lisa, I so want the dvd screens :yay:

Oh yeah but we can't put it on the market until all this paperwork comes through plus we've got to wait on the funds to finish the house but we've set all the wheels in motion :love:

Wonder whether we'll have a very drunken Alice later? :rofl:

So anyone got plans for Valentines?

Hi all ...just found where u are all hiding , how are you all tonight ?

I'm champion chick, just got in from the inlaws, LO is stopping there tonight so lie in for me tomorrow :yay: How are you and how is your LO doing now? xx

I am worn out lol ..she seems loads better already she woke screaming at 1am but that was it all night , i just think the week as caught up with me ...valentines we arent doing this yr ..though now i am wishing we was :( x

yeah we will be ...dont think my daughter would let me miss she loves pancakes

we never do valentines. I love him all year round and i don't need one day of the year to love him any more. I think valentines is fickle, and nowt but a money making ploy in card shops and supermarkets. We do however make a deal of our aniversary to celebrate the day we found each other.

I'm so pleased your LO is feeling better, i just hope you can recover from the stress now :hug: xx

We dont really 'do' Valentines either - it's all a con by the bloody card makers!! That's said we are going out for lunch on monday as a kind of Valentines thing but only coz OH saved the Lunch for a Fiver vouchers out the paper! :rofl:

Has anyone seen the advert for the new game bioshock 2?? Fooking freaky!! Got a lil girl with zombe eyes *sudder* xx

Glad lo is on the up Serina :hug: Nothing more stressful than a sick child :( Waking once is an improvement for you :yay:

I'm watching Mr & Mrs :lol:

No Valentines here either :lol: One year he bought me a teddy and card and it's a wonder I didn't have a heart attack on the spot :rofl:

I'm watching that thing about sending the kids away to board aged 8 - I Sky+ it

Evening Ladies,
Just popping on while the cupcakes are cooling ready to ice.
We do cards for Valentines....now cupcakes :lol: Were going to have a family day and go for a nice walk before lunch. Quality time :)

Hope everyone is well.

Found myself listening to her breath last night now i know its her chest ...bless her i am so glad shes picked up so fast x

Hi charliebear yummy cupcakes

we have csi on ..though not really watching it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back