• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Samsung D900i

Rachel

Reaction score
Has anyone got this phone? Do you like it? What are it's good/bad points ect?

Just wondering because I am thinking of getting this phone because I want a phone with a better quality camera than the phone I've got now. Fed of grainy (sp) pics :wall:

Thanks x

My oh hadone, he thought the camera was rubbish. Get a sony ericsson K750i or 800i. But dont get the K 850i. They have good cameras the last one doesnt.

Ive got one, so does my OH he has a black one and Ive got a pink one. I havent had a problem with it but I only really use it for making calls/texts. I sometimes use the camera but I mainly just use my digi cam for picture taking.

dont get this phone for the camera (or any samsung!!) The picture quality is great....if you are taking a picture of something complatley still (i.e a wall lol) the camera once you have pressed the button takes a few seconds to actually take the pic by which time if you are taking pictures of the kids they have moved!! Also if you take a picture while they move a bit it goes terribly blury and a bit grainy!!

I second the Sony Ericcson - they are the best cameras at the moment (apart form the Nokia N95 8GB - but thats a little on the expensive side if your looking for something similar price to the D900) I would suggest the K810i DO NOT get the K850i which is the new SE one, if you google it you will see peeps having Loads of probems with it, freezing, and purple haze on the pictures etc

my DF has the k850i and its awful only had it two weeks and its on his second replacement coz it freezing etc

If its camera quality that you are looking for then you need the LG VIEWTY aka LG KU990!! Its bloody brilliant! Its like a camera with a phone attached not phone with a camera attached! :lol: It is 5MP too!!

I used to have it but had to sell it as I was having money problems :(

Ah right, Thanks. I won't bother with this one then as I only want it for taking pics of Nathan and this baby when he arrives lol.

Think I'll go for the Sony Ericsson k800i now then. I know someone who has this and the camera is great on it but it just seems abit too big for my liking but I can live with that for a decent camera :D

I do like the viewty but it's a little expensive for me atm, same with the Nokia N95 :(

I've just replaced my 2mega pixel sony ericsson for a 5mega pixel samsung (not for the camera luckily) and the picture quality seems no different, Samsungs are renowned for bad cameras. However there have been a lot of problems recently with a few sony ericsson phones, switching themselves off, not switching back on, the slidy bit not working and lose conections.

I never buy a phone without approval from my mate cos he works for orange testing the network and gets to use loads of phones, as i dont really care about camera, as long as it takes a photo i dont care lol, he said the phone i have is good, its a G600, and there doesnt seem to be much on it breaking or being faulty

Yeah that new samsung one with 5MP is crap! My partner bought one off his mate and ended up selling it a few days later!

Thanks for all you replies :)

I have bought a Sony Ericsson K800i today so see how I get on with that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back