Losing my home

keli

Reaction score
I rent a house off my parents and have known for a while that they are struggling, to the point where they haven't got enough money for food :( I've been getting repossesion (sp) letters now for ages. My father has always said he'll sort it out. We've been here before about 15 yrs ago he went bankrupt and sorted it all out to the point where we'd be classed as 'rich' again. I pay £350 a mth rent ant the mortgage is £1300 a mth! Anyway this fellas been on the phone and has told me the bank have appointed his company to take over the dealing etc etc and he was really curt and i would say rude on the phone, was asking me loads of questions and basically making me feel like it was my fault! After him telling me the bank will be in contact with me :? he put the phone down. So i'm sat here really angry thinking 'who the fuck is he' so thought sod it!... and rang him back said that i felt violated by his phone call! That there was no need to be rude to me as i've done nothing wrong! He apoligised which i accepted but felt sooo much better for ringing and saying my piece! lol..hope that makes sense. As for the house he says as i've got a tenacy agreement then i'll just carry on paying the rent but to them, don't think they'll accept my £350 a mth :? Looks like i'll be looking for a new home in the new year!.. shame i've not got a deposit as i've give all my savings to my parents as they are really that skint. Also if this house is going then the vicaridge they live in will be too.. my mum will be heart broken :(

Aww i'm so sorry! I know exactly how you feeling being at risk of losing your home. I however mortgage and have been to court. Instead of getting the usual 28 day court order we managed tp get a 56 day one before eviction letters come. This was done in hope we can take advantage of any new government schemes taking place in the new year, whatever they may be. Hopefully your parents can do the same. I really hope something comes up for you.

Thanks :hug: ..you too. Thats what happens they go to court and i wait another 56 days and i know another one will come :( sometimes i just wish it would all be final so i can sort us out. I may have to get rid of dog tho as its really really hard to get somewhere to rent that will take dogs :(

I know how you feel. We've been to court twice now. The first time was coz no one from the mortgage turned up, so we got an extension. But i dreaded going back again as i just wished it was dealt with the first time round. I'd already starting looking to get rid of the cats, but nowhere will take them as everywhere is chocker at the mo.

So it's a case now of hoping and praying jobs and money start coming in before the time is up in order to save us!

:pray: something comes up for you and OH jobs wise. I am lucky in the fact that i do work and will be going back albiet part time but at least i have a job also my sis if i need be will help me out so will daddy i know i'll be ok as i have to be and so will you :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done for standing up to him, he sounded really rude. I'm sorry about your home though :(

sorry to hear about your home hun it must be very stressful for you,I hope something can be worked out :hug: :hug:

Thanks ladies :hug: :hug: will have a look through that link now xx

Hope you can get something sorted out and don't loose your homes. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back