Sami

oh yea sorry you have about another 1000 posts to go !! :rotfl:

Sorry guys, been feeling a bit rubbish and sick, being in front of the computer too long makes me feel pants and Damien will not leave me alone, he is like a leech! If I'm not about don't worry, I'm probably still alive :lol:
Still bleeding and cramping on and off but trying not to worry about it anymore, what will be will be. Have another scan next week.

Sarah you'll never beat my post count :wink: not even if I dissapeared for a month, I'd still beat ya :rotfl: Maybe when I have bubs number 2 I'll have even less time to come on here :lol:

WELL .....
i would say hurry up baby number 2 but as its u im scared u will so stay in there baby dont wanna see u for another 30 weeks lol
glad ur bak hun iv missed u

Sami said:
Sorry guys, been feeling a bit rubbish and sick, being in front of the computer too long makes me feel pants and Damien will not leave me alone, he is like a leech! If I'm not about don't worry, I'm probably still alive :lol:
Still bleeding and cramping on and off but trying not to worry about it anymore, what will be will be. Have another scan next week.

Sarah you'll never beat my post count :wink: not even if I dissapeared for a month, I'd still beat ya :rotfl: Maybe when I have bubs number 2 I'll have even less time to come on here :lol:

Noooooooooooooo your NOT allowed to come on here less when baby is born......I need you at least; your my baby teacher!!!! :rotfl:

I do know what you mean about being in front of the PC for too long, everyone needs a break, can make me feel ill too sometimes.

Best of luck for scan next week, is that your 12 week already?? :shock:

No next week is to check the blood situation, I have one the week after that for my 12 week one :)

Awww Sarah :hug:

Got blood all around the baby in my uterus, the lining is coming away. I have to rest lots as m/c risk is higher. If it's possible to rest with a 10 month old :lol:

awww hun i knew u were high risk but i didnt really understand
i hope damien is good and ur scan is ok :lol:

It's not really why I'm high risk (I don't think it counts) but because my cervix is buggered and dilated and effaced way too early last time. You dont efface second time round, it just goes, so we've go to keep the bugger in! :lol: That and I have an irritable utuerus that contracts at anything which didn't help my cervix at all.

trust u hun i hope baby stix till 42 weeks and ur begging for it out :lol:
good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back