Sad days

rosey

Reaction score
Does anyone get sad days from time to time? I am really worried as having third trimester blues can lead to postnatal depression which I really don't want to suffer from :-(

I do have days where I feel everything's wrong and I'm feeling sad. But I don't think much about it that much! I'm sure it's just the hormones messing with us. If you should get a postnatal depression, I think the most important thing is to seek help and to be open about it!! You will manage, I'm sure of it!

Hope you feel better soon!

:hugs:

I have them too, but I'm hoping it's just the hormones. Especially as they come and go.
Xxx

I definitely have sad days... Days when I realise how much my life is about to change and i Worry I won't cope with the changes as well as I would like. Then other days when I am so happy and high and excited about the future!! I can be up and down like a yo-yo at the moment... Totally blaming the hormones!
I think it is totally normal to have ups and downs at this stage... I think if it becomes that the downs are increasing to the extent that you are not having any happy times at all - just sad days, then that is the time to seek help.
I hope you are feeling happier soon... :) xx

I got sad days during my second and third trimester. I felt really alone all the time even though I wasn't at all. I'm glad to say that my LO is now nearly five months old and I've not suffered from PND. I've had some teary times since she's been born but mostly because I feel so blessed to have her rather than feelings of not being able to cope. I'm sure you'll be the same. Good luck :)

I am having them 2 had them all time with my 1st but no pnd, im sure its just hormones x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys that makes me feel better, it's just now and again, the majority of the time I feel fine

I definitely do. Sad days, angry days and worry days! I think it's a lot of hormones and apprehension to be honest. You're definitely not alone in this hun, i'm just glad we have PF to come and let loose on! xx

I have sad, weepy, angry, unreasonable and damn right psychotic days. Its just the hormones and for me being in alot of pain. Theres money and family worries and theres a massive amount going on at once. To be honest I told the other week when I was talking to my auntie (a nurse) that as long as you are aware you have those days and don't have them everyday even if you don't know whats caused them, its pretty normal. xxxxx

i went through a phase when i was about 28 weeks of feeling really depressed. i have since spoken to some professionals about it and they have said its normal to get times like these in pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back