S*x

mum2be?

Reaction score
is anyone waiting for 12 weeks beofre they have S*X

as i had m/c last year have been advised to wait, but going from TTC for 20 months with plenty of babydancing to NONE in 6 weeks in killing me i dont know if i can hold out anymore?

:oops: :oops:

LOL im the same we havent had sex either :oops: im also too scared as i had a miscarriage in feb. xx

:lol: No we haven't I have actualy been well horney all the time :oops: , which is unlike me in beginging of pg, as last time I really didnt want it until past 12 weeks when sickness stopped and I was scared of m/c as I had bleeding early on.

I think if you feel you want to be on the safe side then id say wait, but you dont need to do penetration to enjoy each other :D

Even thinking about it making me fruity lol

how can i last another 6 weeks i dont want anything else but S*X lol

:wall: :wall:

:rotfl: Then have sex woman! Just dont be ruff :lol:

:) In all honesty I think you will be fine, just be carefull :hug:

We have had sex at least once a week, although Im not really up for it....my sex drive is non existant at the moment.

Told DH he has to be very gentle, which he has been!

They say as long as your very carefull there shouldnt be any problems.
I found out i was pregnant at 7 weeks and for some reason i just dont feel like it anymore. i really just cant be bothered it doesnt appeal to me at all i dont know why :think:

Suppose we're all different...

Im on strike for the whole of this pregnancy, too scared to have sex now because of m/c in january at 19 weeks.

sarah113 said:
Im on strike for the whole of this pregnancy, too scared to have sex now because of m/c in january at 19 weeks.

One part of me agrees, and wants to be like this but the other i cant stop thinking about S*X, high sex drive with hormones!

ive had loads of it since i found out :wink: , doing it shouldnt make u miscarry, ive had lots and lots of it though my others. Just do it gently

Make the best of it now girlies, you get to my stage and your tummy is to big and you are too knackered!

We had sex right through up till 2 weeks ago and LO is fine

Yep we've had sex a few times... only like 3 times i think.. But just be verrrry gentle i think..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back