• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Ryans Homemade Food Diary**

clairescunny55

Reaction score
Hope you dont mind but i'd like to keep track of what im making for Ryan, and what he likes/dislikes etc.

Last week i made:

Tuna Delight

Tuna
Tomato Puree
Greek Yoghurt
Dried Parsley

Cottage Pie

Steak Mince
Carrots
Onion
Flour
Potatoes
Baby Milk

Fruity Chicken
Butter
Chicken
Apple Juice
Apples
Sweetcorn
Carrots
Baby Rice

Rice Pudding

Baby Milk
Pudding Rice
Ground Nutmeg

He loved everything but the Tuna Delight. I think the greek yoghurt was a bit to strong for him.

I also tried giving him a rusks as a finger food, he seems to know what to do with it straight away, he loves them.

On 5/4/08 i made

Roast Chicken

Chicken
Broccoli
Carrots
Suede
Cornflour
Veg stock
Tomato Puree
Potatoes
Baby Milk

Bolognese

Steak Mince
Onions
Tomato Puree
Water
Flour
Carrots

Fish Pie

Haddock
Broccoli
Carrots
Potatoes
Baby Milk
Butter
Dried Parsley
Grated cheese
Cornflour

Porridge

Porridge Oats
Apple juice
Baby Milk
Sugar (optional)

The only one he has tried so far is the Porridge which he loves, and i didnt even need to blend it which saved time. It takes me about 3 hours every saturday afternoon to make all his meals, which i dont think is bad,(apart from all the washing up :wall: ) plus i enjoy making it all for him.

Feel free to share any of your tips/recipes

Ooooh that all sounds tasty and has made me hungry nevermind LO :lol:

Thanks for sharing recipes, I may pinch a few :D

wow - brilliant! Thats given me a few ideas! Thanks for that, and glad it's going well :D

Can I just ask, how do you blitz it down? Food processor? Blender? Pushed through a sieve?

Willow really, really likes borschch...you should try it, it's great-so easy to make & healthy. I'll send the recipe if you want

zebrastripes said:
Willow really, really likes borschch...you should try it, it's great-so easy to make & healthy. I'll send the recipe if you want

Me please zeb!

Valentine Xxx

Well today ryan tried the fish pie and bolognese, and he loved them both! im so happy! i wasnt sure whether he would like the fish pie because he rejected the tuna delight last week :cheer:

clairescunny55 said:
Well today ryan tried the fish pie and bolognese, and he loved them both! im so happy! i wasnt sure whether he would like the fish pie because he rejected the tuna delight last week :cheer:
Glenn LOVES fish pie but hates Tuna...i tried it with him but he gags on it.

Ok, borchch recipe...it's not very technical :lol:

Basically, take 2-3 beetroot. about 8-9 spuds, half a cabbage, an onion, and meat if you want (though ours is always veggie) and vegetable stock, peel and chop all the veg, and stick it in a big pot and stew for as long as you like (some people like theirs mushy, some people like their veg whole) I usually stew mine for about 2-3 hours. Serve with a good dollop of sour cream.

However....the secret ingredient to our personal family borchch ( everyone does theirs different) is....

a good squirt of tomato puree, and a dash of worcester sauce.

That recipe serves four, you can develop it to your own taste really. the staples are beetroot, cabbage and potato, once you've got that you can pretty much use your imagination. :D

:lol: :lol:

thanks zeb will try that. This week i made for ryan

Fish Pie again but slightly different as i used salmon this time and red leicester cheese instead of cheddar. Smelt absolutely delicious when cooking!

Vegetable medley,consisting of Parsnip, brocolli,carrot, suede, onion,potatos, basically anything in the fridge

and the fruity chicken as mentioned above as he really liked it. Next week going to try some diff recipes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back