rude-ish intials - bad idea?

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
I'm thinking WAY ahead but the names we have for a boy would mean the initials would be BJD. Does the BJ bit really matter??

nah not in the slightest, my benjamin is BJ - middle name is James.

*Star* said:
nah not in the slightest, my benjamin is BJ - middle name is James.
WOOOOOOOOOO
I didn't think it'd be bad at all. I just wanted to check. LOL.
:) thanks! x

i dont think it matters hun. I wouldn't immediatly think that they were 'rude' initials x

My sons initials is Benjamin James ans although it did not occur to me at that time I don see it as an issue now.
If it was the first and e names are not really used.

i think your okay with first and middle name but i wouldnt first and surname coz my hubby's is BJ and he always got picked on for it at school. He got called blow job bob ( his name is Bobby)

There was a girl at school with me that was called Blow Job as her name somethng BJ (is it bad that I cant remember her real name :oops: )

Hmmm, yeh, I am hoping that with it being a first and middle name that it wouldn't cause any probs as middle names are rarely mention (i.e. not when calling the register, lol). And when writing initials you can ignore the middle name so.. i really hope it'd be ok. It's just that it is the first boys name me and OH have ever agreed on. LOL

I went to school with a guy called B.J. (Barry John) i dont think anyone realised at the time what it meant , i still dont really think about it its just what his name was.

I also can't see it ever being a problem with a first and middle name :hug:

I'm sure it'd be fine, i cant even remember the last time i wrote my initials down.

Whatever name you pick someone will find a way to make a stupid nickname out of it. Tally is 4 months old and already i've heard people joking about her name being Tallyban (not a great thing really).

Don't worry about the initials! I know someone call Ian Ball (I.Ball)!! :lol:

Anyway, there's a lot of nicknames people can give whatever the name! My brother's friend is called Flo, and she's always got different blokes going round her house and she wears tiny skirts - Most of the street call her "Flo the Hoe". Another girl at school had eczema and was called "Scabby Abbie" ( :( )

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back