Ruby in The Bill???

frangelle

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the advert where Ruby from Eastenders is in the Bill- she looks about 10!!! What crap casting! I couldn't believe it, plus she can't act. I like the bill, *sulk sulk* :wall:

the bill seems to have everyone else's cast off's as becca from hollyoaks is comin in there soon as a copper too :?

I love the Bill and agree that she only looks about 10 in it. I think for me it has been made so much better since a guy i used to go to schoool with joined - certainly a bit more eye candy in that show than there ever has been before!

tots hope said:
I love the Bill and agree that she only looks about 10 in it. I think for me it has been made so much better since a guy i used to go to schoool with joined - certainly a bit more eye candy in that show than there ever has been before!

ooooh you name dropper you :rotfl:

Which one is it?

xxxx

frangelle said:
Has anyone seen the advert where Ruby from Eastenders is in the Bill- she looks about 10!!! What crap casting! I couldn't believe it, plus she can't act. I like the bill, *sulk sulk* :wall:

i completely agree, that Ruby is a terrible actress!!!! give me her job plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

His real name is Chris Jarvis but i cant think what his PC name is. He is the one who does the boxing - bessy mates with Gary Lucy's charater?

I remeber his name is Dan Casper!

Also The Bill occassionly used to be filmed down the roads where i used to live in Wandsworth and i would often see random people walking down the street! It was great!

she is very young looking, itl b good for her when she gets older but totally unbelieveable on the telly!! :|

yeh i saw that i think it was gmtv... she did look at bit silly :D

the bill is a place for cast offs

Oh yes yet another Eastenders cast-off. Never watch it and never will. It's like an Aussie soap where they don't seem to have enough actors and they just move around.

Lorna Hart from Casualty is joining too next week.

She was on Paul O'Grady show last night! She looks like she's in fancy dress she looks so young! She even said that too! :lol:

i have not seen the advert - but that girl does my head in she won a award for the sexiest new comer once ewwwwww thats wrong she looks like a little girl.

and some of her facial expresions :?

i havnt seen it either, but shes a bad choice, she cant even act!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back