Rubie

Kim

Reaction score
Well Rubie hates sitting up, she loves lying flat on her back. But the other day I managed to get one of her propped up on the sofa without her yelling!!

The first pic is her fave place to be, the 2nd is propped up but she is very unsure, and the 3rd is a big achievement, she looks quite content!!

8may007.jpg

14may007.jpg

16may004.jpg

Yay Rubie, she is so clever!!! Wow she is so big now, absolutley gorgeous as always xxx

Kim she is gorgeous. Where did u get her hairband from? I would love one for Rebecca. Cause she was born with a full head of black hair but is going bald now-at bloody 14 weeks!!! It would disguise it a little.xxx

Awww I'm not sure where it was from KX, her big sister (17) bought her it. I will ask her next time she is round :D

Kim, Jack will be soooo proud of his future wife :wink:

She's a beauty hun, :D

Your Rubie is just sooooooo adorable.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw those pics are lovely :)

is she teething? eva keeps chewing on her fist all the time too! x

ahhh look at her little concerned look !! Aimee pulls excatly the same face.
She's cute.

It weird how different they all are - Aimee is the complete opposite.

Love her trousers btw
x

Thanks girls :D

Duds I got those trousers from a car boot for 50p - bargain - they are my faves!! :dance:

She is beautiful :D

Lovely clothes too. I always dress Isaac nice in the morning but by the afternoon his top never matches his trousers because he has had a leaky nappy and I've had to change him. Sometimes twice in one day so he ends the day with a completely new outfit on! Good job they need new clothes every 3 months!

Lou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back