Rubbish night

beckyboo1

Reaction score
God I feel like death warmed up and not at all in the mood for our first fathers day

Harry was terrible last night and wouldn't go down til 10.30.
He then woke at 1, 3.30, 6,30 and he's awake again.

It's worse than when he was a newborn and compared to last night when he slept for 7 hours then 3 hours I feel robbed

To top it all oh has invited his parents for tea and I really can't be arsed being all nice and happy today and talking to people

God I'm such a moody cow this week

I feel you! Ralph was up at mist of the night for a feed! Now his asleep in wide awake and feel like shit. Must be having a growth spurt or something x

I was just going to say growth spurt??!! E seems to have gone back to two night feeds now rather than the one she was having which is a bit of a disappointment. Although my OH arranged a whole day out for himself for Father's day without us, and is obviously feeling guilty as he did the 7am feed and has been looking after her since then! Don't have the heart to tell him I'm not that upset he won't be around all day - me and baby girl have made plans of our own!!!

Do they have an 8 week growth spurt?

He did want feeding everytime too ( whereas night before he was grumbling but he didn't want boob and fell straight to sleep after a cuddle)

To top it all we're all still in bed but I'm the only one awake

So unfair!!

Awww :( There's nothing worse than feeling like uve had less than an hours sleep!
Keyaan had a growth spurt at 4 weeks 6 and 8 weeks!.. He's due another too at 12 weeks. he's already in 6-9 month clothes, im dreading wat the result of the next spurt will be, would'nt surprise me if some teeth sprouted out the same time !lol..

I fnd if ur LO sleep more...eats more...is a lil more grumpy than normal.....its always easier to put it down to a 'growth spurt' lol.

xx

It's either that or a late reaction to his jabs on Friday!!

4 6 8 12 and 16 weeks they have growth spurts give or take a week. wow nikkie whats your chubbster weigh now to be in 6 to 9 month clothes lol, is he really long too? nice to see your still round

i think we are on a growth spurt today...sleepy baby and very hungry!!!

I'm hoping for sleepy now he's had a feed as I've got roast beef to get on

Really can't be arsed being sociable with the inlaws today

4 6 8 12 and 16 weeks they have growth spurts give or take a week. wow nikkie whats your chubbster weigh now to be in 6 to 9 month clothes lol, is he really long too? nice to see your still round

haha, I haven't had him weighed in a while, he was 13lb then, so at least a month has past, we reckon he's well over 16lb, he's a rugby player.. Long and broad and stocky! :)

Feeling ur pain Becky.. :( I would of cheated and gone for a Dine in Meal from M&S! lol.. Microwave jobbie!

hahahaaaa..... hope you're feeling more social today and ur night was better. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back