rrrrrrr winding me uppp.

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Omg I HATE it when people call people 'fat' when they have the slightest bit of 'chubbyness or skin' on them.
Like literally there a size 10 and not a size 6 and there like 'omg when did they get so fat'.
So freakin pathetic, not everyone is a size 0, and why would u want to be anyway!?

what is wrong with people nowadays, to me 'fat' is a size 18 or over.
a size 12 is curvy and what the hell is wrong with that anyway for crist sake.
do women have to fricken starve themselves now just to please everyone else looking at them!?

Im a size 10 (size 12 now im pregnant) and I wouldnt call myself fat, just a healthy weight.
Ok Im not a twig, but thats called being underweight.

Ugh proper pisses me of when people go on about it like unles your a perfect weight then your 'fat' its just pathetic and ughhhhhh.

Rant over :D

Last edited:
I'm a 10 on bottoms and a 12 top (due to boobs and broad shoulders) and i get moaned at by doctors because i'm heavy for my height!! I used to horse ride before being pregnant so have muscles which weigh more than fat and i get fed up with people saying you have to watch your weight!!!

Its pathetic isnt it?
That size sounds like a fine size hun.
For god sake y does everyone want/expect everyone to be model sizes?
Why cant we have the odd burger and chips, and be a healthy size without being called 'fat' and feeling like we have to starv ourselfes nd go to the gym everyday etc.
Gah I hate it. People need to seriously stop being so shallow.

I would be horrified if my daughter grew up thinking she had to have the 'perfect' body and if she didnt or had a bit of flab then she was 'fat'. jst shows the pressure it puts on girls nowadays.

Last edited:
I know the feeling lilly I am 12 normally and right now I am a 14 I have never been skinny and I am quite happy being a size 12 I dont think that is fat at all I can be a size 10 but its hard for me to maintain so my natural size is clearly a 12!!!!

uuuuuugh I know the feeling , ive put on weight since aoibheann was born and now my diet plan has gone out the window so im super sensitive :(

:ignore: my OH makes a very good point about this;

look in any blokes magazine, nuts zoo etc... what size are those women? Prob 10/12. very curvy, no hip bones sticking out, you cant see any ribs. They are the women men like. Then look in womens magazine, all you see are bony models. Men dont like this, its something us women have created ourselves somehow.

I will never ever be a bony skinny girl, im a size 14/16 now and I need to loose weight but when Im a size 12 Im really comfortable with my body, anyone who thinks otherwise can just feck off cos when Im that size I know Im a hell of a lot more sexy looking than a size 6 bag of bones. :lol:

I dont really think theres a "one size fits all" everyone carried their weight differently due to their body type.

Im naturally a size 8/10 but if i were to go up to a 12/14 i wouldnt carry it well and i would feel fat :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back