• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

routines during the day

SCARED MUM TO BE

Reaction score
hey dont hear from me in months and then its torturing lol,
well i have finally got corey into a routine at night, but only with the help of a bath , so he gets bathed round half 7 and hes in bed for about 8 or after, he wakes about half 7 the next morn but i havent got him into a routine for the day and recently he is getting very narky and fighting his sleep, im going back to work and want to get it sorted b 4 then as my mum is keeping him and i want her to have an easy ish time :D

I followed the signals with part of her daytime routine how old is he. Jodie wakes 8 ish change her give a bottle and she watches telly while i do her rusk. She eats that and is changed n washed for the day. She then sleeps 9 till 10 her next feed(perfect for doing housework or bath)she has bottle and plays till next nap at 12 sleeps till 1 wakes for a bottle n dinner. she watches Half hour of telly let her food go down and i do more housework. She plays till 4 has bottle and naps till 5. She has tea at five and a kick with no nappy on till 6 then she watches the cbeebies bedtime hr till 7. bottle n Has a bath in her growbag a ten min cuddle and Bed. Its exactlly the same every day. When we go out she has the same pattern. You will get their GOOOOOD LUCK. It's mad how they expect the same thing everyday when you have them in a routine He does sound over tiered. They say the more sleep in the day they can have the better. Youd think it was the opposite. Jodie sleeps loads and does 12 hrs of a night. When she first came home Newborn she hated sleeping.

wow boss bump!! very good routine... does she like the telly? cant wait for Ellis to notice the telly haha xxx

Hi

long time no hear , hope you get a routine settled soon, how are you guys doing?
Katrina

hey thanks boss bump that is a real help i will try my hardest now to get him into a routine, your routine does sound really good. he is 7 months and im back at work aswell only one day a week until i faze back so i need to get my skates on and get him into a routine for my mum as she will be keeping him lol, hey saulino how are you? its mad the months are just flying in,

my routine for kacy during the day is just the eatting depending on what time she gets up, other then that she plays inbetween eatting and sleeping or we go out to baby groups and town, and she is absoulty happy with that,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back