routine change overnight

kayzee

Reaction score
Hiya ladies and bubbas :wave:

Well i dont know whats going on, :shock: One minute you have it all sussed out then next the little darlings decide to change it :wall:

We have had a smashing routine going for ages bottles at 6am,9am,1pm,4pm and bedtime 6.30-7 ish

its been lovely cos ive been able to plan my days out and stuff but all of a sudden shes decided to change it, she is now having a bottle at 7am, bottle at 11am, then some veggie or fruit with baby rice and bottle between 3 and 4 pm, and a bottle before she goes to bed at 7

I was a bit worried as shes only just 5 months and has dropped another bottle already, she has roughly between 6 and 8 ozs each one, draining most of them. and when i had her weighed this week shes gained a 1lb and an oz in 2 weeks :shock:

Have any of your bubbas changed routine suddenly overnight? i never had this with either of the boys it went in phases, thanks in advance,

Kaye and tia(teabag) xxxx

Do you think its a girl thing?? :think:

Ruby was in a really good routine from almost birth, with bottles at set times...At 7 weeks she changed and now feeds almost every 2-3 hours during the day, only small amounts-no more than 5oz with her last bottle @ 11pm-she then normally sleeps through until 6-7am....I cant complain as she is sleeping through but if I am out for the day, I have to take at least 5 bottles just incase! She likes to feed little and often!!

xxx

we have NEVER had a routine as such. alice tends to fall asleep around 8 - 9 ish and sleeps till 12. wakes for a feed, sleeps till 4 ish, wakes for a feed, sleeps till 7-8 ish. then is wide awake till 9.30 - 10 ish then has a couple of hours kip.

but the next day it could completely change.

still she is a happy enough bubba. i don't mind too much :)

tia will sort herself out again. she has been poorly huni. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back